SULAPAC® MATERIALS FOR INJECTION MOLDING AND EXTRUSION
Our materials are designed for converters to be used with existing tooling. Now with minimal investment you can start mass producing fully biodegradable products that do not leaving permanent microplastics behind.
What is expected from you?
1. Accept terms and conditions
2. Fill in the required information
3. Pay the invoice of 1 000€
4. You will receive:
- Trial Pack of Sulapac material (25kg)
- Processing parameters
- Technical support
- Before committing to a trial we always want to verify material compatibility with the trial product. Therefore, as we have a wide range of materials, we kindly ask you to share some information about your planned trial product or tooling to be able to select the appropriate material(s) for your trial.
- If you would like to order extra material in addition to the standard 25kg Trial Pack, please contact Sulapac for more information.
- The trial material by default is Natural Wood -colored. Please see the "Technical Data Sheet & Processing Advice for Operators" for all color options. Color masterbatches can be ordered with the Trial Pack.
- Technical Data Sheet & Processing Advice for Operators (pdf)
- Mold Selection Guide (pdf)
- Trial Terms & Conditions (pdf)